Friday, September 29, 2006

At Sea in the North Atlantic - It's a little chilly, but nice!

This has been a quiet day with somewhat calm seas. The temperatures aren't bad, high 50's to low 60's during the day. I have had three solo outings on the ship today! They have been good tests, and I think I have passed with flying colors. We have spent the day reading; a joyful pleasure that neither of us were up to, until now! I am able to remember what I have read, a new experience this week. Mom says that my repetition is down significantly, a good thing. The headaches are becoming less frequent, which is also a good thing. As to our surroundings, the sunrises and sunsets are beautiful in this part of the world. The cloud formations in the sky are spectacular. Tomorrow morning we arrive in Iceland, which should be interesting. We are well and enjoying our quiet times. We love you all!

5 comments:

Ginger said...

Hmmm, able to remember what you have read? Even I have trouble with that! :-)

Will you please take a picture for me that has only open ocean in it? I am so excited to see your pictures when you are here next. Are you still going to be following the itinerary you have on your blog?

love you both!

Leslie said...

sounds like a quiet cabin! looking forward to your call--love you!

joojierose said...

i love you guys. it's so good to hear from you dad. i can't wait until sunday!!

The Queen said...

I'm so glad you are doing better David!! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

We are getting really excited to hear from you this Sunday!! Hooray~~ Until than have fun and keep getting better!!

We love you lots and lots.