Thursday, September 28, 2006

Northern Ireland - Giant's Causeway Revisited!

Thanks for all of the great comments - we can't wait to hug all of you as well! Each day gets better, although today was a long day. We rode in a bus for a few hours from the port of Belfast to the northern coast to see the Giant's Causeway an amazing geological formation and lots of beautiful seacoast. We sent postcards to the kids with pictures of the rocks. (Although they will be mailed from who knows where so don't look for them too soon.) I am going to call everyone on Sunday when we know where you'll be. That will be a sea day for us between Iceland and Greenland. I can't wait. My head still hurts when I try to think too much and Mom keeps telling me to stop thinking! I am totally under her control from now on after putting her through all of this! Love you lots, Pa.

Revisited - Giant's Causeway

4 comments:

elliott said...

It's so good to hear from you. Glad you're able to enjoy the vacation a little bit. Sunday is General Conference, so we will be home all day waiting anxiously by the phone!

stephanie said...

we'll be waiting too!

Barbara said...

Your Mom will be waiting too!!! Just want to hear your voice. So glad you can enjoy some of your trip. I know how hard it is to shut off your mind especially yours-it just keeps working!
Love and Hugs

Leslie said...

we'll be home too. all day! can't wait to hear from you. obey mom! she was in charge of me for 3 weeks; she knows what she's doing. :)